Merry Christmas
Christmas is actually over here, but it's still the 25th everywhere in America...
My mom and dad are here and are keeping me busy. There are so many good meals to eat and wonderful hot hotel showers to take! We had a very traditional Christmas--bagels, lox, and cream cheese (thanks to well-connected friends with access to the American Embassy commissary) followed by movies, booze, and a slumber party (minus the parents) on Christmas Eve. Then yesterday, we slept, shopped, and had Chinese food for dinner--just like a good Jewish Xmas in New York!
Today I'm going to set foot outside of the city of Delhi for the first time since September 15th. We're off to Vrindavan to visit our Hare Krishna cousins. No time for a proper post, but I thought I'd just share some photos. The first 2 are from TORCH and the rest from Naz.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home